Welcome to another New Year!
2 years ago we thought the world was going to end and now we’ve made it to 2015!.
This is an exciting year:
1) Disneyland and Lady and the Tramp turn 60 this year.
2) April turns 10! I never thought I’d own a dog this long by myself. She’s has been my puppy since 3 months and I love that I decided to take her home when I originally went only to get information about dogs from the Humane Society.
3) This will be my first year in a new home. Even though this started in May ’14, it will be the first full year of times away from the things I know best.
4) Extremely excited to be going BACK to Alaska on a Disney cruise! two things i love brought together.
5) We’re trying to get to visit Indiana this year. I have not been to indiana since my grandma died in 2011. I miss my family, friends and my Alma Mater (Go UE!)
I’m going to leave the group at 5 because its 2015. I like keeping with the five theme.